Process Services for:
Greeley, Fort Collins, Loveland, Weld County, Larimer County
Competitive, affordable, trustworthy.
Serving the entire state of Colorado, including Greeley, Loveland, Fort Collins, Weld County, and Larimer County, we will work days, nights, and weekends to affirm your confidence in us.
Every document represents a personal story. We understand the importance of serving your legal papers correctly, timely.
We assist Law Firms, Companies, Businesses, Private Investigators, Process Service Companies, and Individuals.
We specialize in difficult process serves, including hidden defendants. In those cases, surveillance for difficult serves is available upon request.
Our Greeley, Loveland, and Fort Collins process servers have the required knowledge of Colorado law, posses the skills and experience in difficult situations, and creativity to diffuse difficult subjects and situations..
Skip Trace services are available if you do not know where the person lives.
- Summons & Complaint
- Record Subpoena
- Deposition Subpoena
- Temporary Restraining Order
- Bank Levy
- Notice to Pay or Quit
- Landlord Tenant
- Eviction Notice
- Wage Attachment
- Small Claims
- Divorce Decrees
- Small Claims
- Contempt Citations
- Any Legal Document
- Tell us your process serving needs.
- Quote given based on info provided.
Prices may vary if the information changes.
- Send documents
- Scan and email the documents you need served.
- If you want to send us the original documents, send the documents to our Greeley Office Address: 3620 W. 10th St. Unit B #168 Greeley, CO 80634
- Make sure to keep copies for your own records
- Email documents to:
- You will receive an invoice via email.
- Pay invoice immediately.
- The invoice can be paid by Check, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- The services will not be completed until the payment is received.
- Copy of payment sent to you.
- If we are unable to serve the Defendant(s), an Affidavit of Non-Service may be provided to you. If you want the original Affidavit of Service mailed to you, let us know. We will update you of our progress and give you any information that you may need.All Affidavits of Service are notarized, unless not required.
Process Service Options
First attempt is typically within 1-5 days of receipt of the documents.
First attempt is typically within 1-3 days of receipt of the documents.
A process server, if available, will typically be sent out within 24-48 hours of receipt of the documents to attempt service.
Do you need papers served but don’t have an address or a way to locate the person? Contact us for skip trace services. We use the latest database technology with the most accurate information available.
Your papers can be picked up from your home or business. (A fee may be charged)
Receive a discount rate for bulk services per calendar month. Contact Us for more details.
Once an attempt or work has started, there are no refunds. A $25.00 administrative fee can be accessed for all received but not attempted cancelled services
Quoted Rates are for 3* attempts at random times for one address. Specific times, more than one address, or additional attempts, are subject to additional fees. While times are random, we will go when the subject is most likely to be present. Additional charges* may apply for documents over 20 pages.
*Attempts may vary based on circumstances and other factors.
*Fifteen cents (.15¢) a page after 20 pages. Two-sided documents will count as two (2) pages.