Criminal Private Investigator
Criminal & Civil Private Investigations
When Do You Need A Criminal & Civil Private Investigator
Why Do You Need A Criminal & Civil Private Investigator
Hire An Experienced Colorado Criminal & Civil Private Detective
When Do You Need a Criminal and Civil Private Investigator?
- Accused of a crime
- Civil litigation occurs after a criminal trial
- Prior investigations have produced little or no results
- Evidence gathering for criminal or civil defense
- Evidence gathering for a criminal or civil case
- Interviewing witnesses
- Impartially examine facts about a crime or civil case
Why Do You Need a Criminal and Civil Investigator?
- Protection from a potential injustice
- Criminal Investigators are typically not limited by jurisdiction
- Criminal Defense Investigators can obtain evidence of a wrongful conviction or accusation
- Exclusively dedicated to the investigation
- Impartially examine the case
- Criminal and Civil cases differ
- Crimes must generally be proved “beyond a reasonable doubt”
- Civil cases are proved by lower standards of proof such as “the preponderance of the evidence”
Suicide or Accidental Death: I investigated what appeared to be a suicide by hanging. The adult male had been dead for several hours and was found hanging from a basement rafter with a crude noose around his neck. In the course of the investigation, it was determined that the male died from what was known as Erotic Asphyxiation. This was an accident, not a suicide. Why is this important?
- Peace for the family in knowing what really happened.
- Insurance companies sometimes do not pay out claims on suicides, so it was important to get to the truth and investigate every piece of evidence available, to include interviewing family and friends.
A Criminal and Civil Private Investigator studies the facts and seeks to discover the truth. Facts do not always lead to the truth and it is vital to analyze everything. It is equally important to remember that both the accuser and the accused have the right to present evidence. The evidence gathered during an investigation can help exonerate or implicate the party or parties involved. At Affirm Investigations, our Greeley and Denver area Private Investigators are prepared to help you.
Our P.I.’s are passionate for the truth!
Don’t wait, call one of our Colorado Private Detectives now for your free and confidential consultation.