Thornton Colorado Private Investigator
If you have never contacted a Thornton Private Investigator before, here are some things you need to know:
- Be honest about your situation. Don’t lie to the P.I. about what is going on with your life; good or bad. You are not going to say anything that will surprise us, so be honest. If you sugar-coat the facts, we cannot give you an honest assessment of how we can help. At Affirm Investigations and Process Service, we are Compassionate, Confidential and Committed to you.
- We will not intentionally break the law. Forget everything you’ve seen on TV about Private Investigators. At Affirm Investigations, we do not, and will not, intentionally break the law.
- Agreement and Retainer. Colorado law requires an Agreement to be signed between the Agency (Private Investigation Company) and the Client (You). This protects both parties involved and covers areas such as; rates, confidentiality, reporting and waivers. A retainer will likely be required prior to the case being investigated by a Thornton Private Investigator. This guarantees coverage and scheduling. Paying for professional quality Private Investigators is not a bad investment.
- Types of Investigation we can try to help you with. Cheating Spouse Investigations, Infidelity Investigations, Civil Investigations, Criminal Investigations, Missing Person Investigations, Fraud Investigations, Workers’ Compensation Investigations, Surveillance Investigations, and Child Custody Investigations. These are just a few areas our Colorado Private Investigators are skilled in.
- Reporting. We report the truth and facts of what we discover to you directly. If you have an attorney, we can report the information to them as well (that is up to you). We cannot force someone to do something. We cannot know for certain what a person will do on any given day. A person can have a pretty solid routine and on any day, change it up for no reason. We listen to our Clients and we take into consideration your knowledge of the targeted person, but we have enough experience to know things change in an instant. Life is dynamic and fluid and we are trained to deal with events as they come to us.
If you are interested in a free consultation or you want to hire one of our affordable and trusted Private Investigators in Thornton, call us now.