Brighton Colorado has come along way since 1881. The first school was completed in 1885 and in 1887, the Courts recognized Brighton as a City. What an amazing period in time and now, Brighton is just under 40,000 people. Like any other growing city, problems come with it? Crime is always an issue, even though it may not be at the forefront of a person’s mind. Do you think Brighton is immune to people committing Workman’s Compensation Fraud? Do you know someone who is cheating on their spouse or partner? You might ask, “What does a Brighton Private Investigator do?” “How do I know when to hire one?” At Affirm Investigations, we are here to answer your questions and to help you in any way we can. Here are some examples of what a Brighton Private Investigator can do for you:
- Follow someone to see if they are being truthful
- Investigate a crime
- Wrongfully accused of a crime? We can investigate the circumstances and case to get to the truth
- Cheating Spouse and Infidelity: Do you suspect your spouse or partner of cheating?
- Investigate threats and harassment
- Obtain witness statements
- Interview witnesses and Interrogate potential suspects
- Assist Law Enforcement and Law Firms (Lawyers and Attorneys)
- Much more
What we cannot do or help with:
- We cannot break the law
- We cannot hack someone’s phone or computer
- We cannot find an old high school fling without their knowledge
- We cannot do surveillance if there is a no contact order or protective order in effect (either party)
At Affirm Investigations, our Brighton Private Investigators are here to assist you in any way we can. We would love to talk to you with a free consultation. During your call or visit, we can write down the pertinent information, explain the process, discuss fees and payment, and select the best time to conduct the investigation.
Affirm Investigations is one of the best Private Investigation companies serving Brighton. We are trusted and affordable. Call now for a free, confidential consultation.