Corporate and Insurance Fraud Investigations
Workers' Compensation Fraud Investigations
Types Of Fraud Cases
Fraud Claim Insights
Workers’ Compensation Fraud is an estimated $30 billion problem annually in the United States.
Over the last decade, Identity Fraud has had a 125 percent increase and is consistent with previous fraud profiles. Attackers typically leverage the identity of innocent victims, and they use the victim’s actual address to commit fraud in almost 80 percent of cases.
- Insurance Investigations
- Corporate Fraud Investigations
- Financial Investigations
- Identity Theft Investigations
- Internet & Dating Fraud Investigations
- Repair or Mechanical Investigations
- Accident Claim Investigations
- Burglary Investigations
- Asset Investigations
- Embezzlement Investigations
- Surveillance – Video evidence is primarily used to determine whether an individual claimant is legitimate or not.
- Interviews – Our P.I.’s can obtain Statements from colleagues, friends, family, and other individuals to gather more information.
- Background checks – History and pertinent information about the claimant.
- Courtroom Testimony & Reporting
Things to consider when looking for a claim
- Injuries with no witnesses
- Delays in reporting injuries
- Delays in seeking medical treatment
- Missed appointments
- Injury while off of work
- Injury with termination
- Previous activity
- Recent disciplinary action
Workers' Compensation Surveillance Experts
Our team of Wyoming and Colorado Private Investigators are passionate about catching the guilty and exonerating the legitimately injured. At Affirm Investigations, we have Greeley, Colorado Springs, Cheyenne, and Denver Private Investigators that specialize in potential Workers’ Compensation claims.
Sub Rosa is a Latin phrase that means, “under the rose.” Sub Rosa investigations take place in secrecy, operating under the radar of the public. Many of our Affirm P.I.’s started their career investigating Workers’ Compensation cases and Sub Rosa is exactly the type of private investigator you will need for Insurance Fraud Investigations.